Welcome to CMaT's ERC360! We are starting with demographic reports, and would like to ask all users set up their account and enter their demographic information in the following manner:
- Go to https://cmat-erc.net/
- Click the “Request new password” link on the right hand side of the screen
- Type in your email address and click “Email new password. You will then receive an email from ERC360 with a link to reset your password
- Once you have changed your password, DO NOT change any of the other information on that screen
- Click on the “Name” tab on the left hand side of the screen and complete all information with a red asterisk. Then do the same for “Contact Info”, “Career Focus” and “Demographics.”
- Click save at the bottom of the Demographics page.
- Click the grey “View” tab at the top of the page
- On the right hand side of the screen, add your Academics information by clicking plus button. You only need to enter your title, institution, role and beginning date (which can be today).
- Click save and you’re done!
The NSF requires significant reporting of all CMaT ERC participants. Later, we will show you how to submit all of your CMaT activities to ERC 360, but for now we just need you to login and submit your personal details.